The Stamp Review Crew - I Think You're Great

Hi there.  It's the first Monday of the month and that means The Stamp Review Crew are back for another blog hop.  We are a group of International Stampin' Up! Demonstrators who love to show you lots of creative ways to use your stamps.  This round we are featuring the stamp set, I think You're Great.

If you get lost along the way, just click on the banner below to take you to the main blog where you will see a list of participants for this round.

 http://stampreviewcrew.blogspot.com/2016/02/stamp-review-crew-i-think-youre-great.html


You will find this stamp set in the Artistic Expression section on page 130 of the annual catty under the heading 'Kissing'!



I Think You're Great is also very versatile for lots of other techniques - I have demonstrated the kissing technique (sentiment), repeated stamping for the background, stamping on a die cut (sun's rays) and making your own stamped DSP for some paper piecing (the camper or 'caravan' in Aussie lingo).


 

I only have one project to share today as I am back at work after the summer break; the first two weeks of the school year are always a little crazy!

Here are the details about the products I used -
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Thanks so much for hopping by!  Up next is the lovely and talented, Debra Burgin.  I'm really looking forward to seeing what she has made with this cute stamp set.

http://heartfeltinkspiration.com/2016/01/31/stamp-review-crew-i-think-youre-great

Or back to our SRC co-ordinator, Tanya Boser, who has only just purchased this set!  I'm sure she's had fun over the weekend putting some 'great' ideas together!

http://tinkerin-in-ink.blogspot.com/2016/01/stamp-review-crew-i-think-youre-great.html

Just in case you missed the last lot of cards I made with one of the stamps from I Think You're Great, here's a peek -


Here's the link - 
http://addinktivedesigns.blogspot.com.au/2015/12/trend-week-at-just-us-girls-sequins.html  (Original idea from Jenny Hayward, a fellow Aussie Demo)


Comments

Dawn Tidd said…
Wow! What a beautiful way to add interest to those rays with the kissing technique. That little camper is absolutely adorable!
Rachel Palmieri said…
Oh Bronwyn, that little purple caravan is ADORABLE!!!! I have the You're Sublime stamp set out at the moment as I work on my March class, and I'd love to CASE your card to show the ladies the possibilities.
Rochelle Blok said…
Your card is so fun Bronwyn! Love all the creative ways you have used this stamp set and your little purple caravan is super cute! Rochelle xo
WebDeb said…
Super groovy camper card! You made me smile!
Heidi Baks said…
Oh Bronwyn, what a fabulous way to showcase the background stamp images! I am in love with that camper!