Love Blossom Note Cards for The Colour Tree

Hi there.  Welcome to addINKtive designs and a little sneak peek at the colour palette for the next challenge at The Colour Tree.

This week the colours are based on the new Love Blossoms DSP in the current Occasions Catalogue and I have made a set of Butterfly/Doily note cards to highlight the gorgeous combination.


Blushing Bride ...
Rose Red ... Garden Green ...
Crumb Cake and Whisper White
 
These cards are actually based on a set that I made way back in 2012.


 


Do you love a challenge?  Hop on over and check out the latest one at TCTC!


Here's a project by De Arn (from my team, AddINKtive Designers) -


"Here are the pretty envelopes I made for the girl's 8th birthday "Keep in Touch" kits. I used the second set of colours for The Colour Tree Challenge".


Need supplies?  Click on any product below to take you to my on-line store -

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Comments