Build a Bouquet

It was so nice to go out to a Stamp Class last night that my friends, Jo and De Arn (who also happen to be in my downline), organised.  We got to make some of the flowers from the Build a Bouquet Project Kit.  It's that beautiful bouquet that you see on the cover of the latest Stampin' Up! ® Occasions' Catalogue and on page 29 (link on my side bar).

 
   
I thoroughly enjoyed the evening and on my way home from the Dentist today (Won't go into detail except to say it was a little traumatic), I went out and bought a new, no drip, glue gun .  I don't have the kit, but I do own the Bouquet Bigz Die and Stamp Set, Build a Bouquet and am looking forward to making a few more flowers when I've recovered from this morning's ordeal.

Here's a great video tutorial that SU has put out -

 
To purchase this kit or any other SU supplies, please click on a picture below and it will link you to my on-line store -
 

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Thanks for stopping by,

 

Comments