Something Yummy for SUO 97

SUO Challenges have a delicious theme this fortnight, Something Yummy A few of us on the DT must really like our coffee as we opted to use the super cute Perfect Blend Stamp Set!


SUO 97 - Something Yummy
(A Coffee Bag and Gift Card Holder)


Lately, I've been enjoying making some cards using the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch to form the closure.  This time around I flipped it to create a landscape card and added a pouch insert to hold a coffee bag and a gift voucher inside.


Aren't those little leaves the cutest?  They are from the Warm Weather Woodcuts (Digital Punch - MDS) and have been e-cut and stamped with the Gorgeous Grunge Stamp Set. The little flowers and leaves were  sitting on my craft desk left over from the production line of Convention Swaps and I'm so glad I added them to the card at the last minute as they really make it 'pop'.

Here's My Project Recipe:
Stamp Sets:  Perfect Blend, Petite Petals, Gorgeous Grunge
Card Stock:  Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Naturals White, Whisper White, Natural Composition Specialty (reverse side), Pear Pizzazz
Ink:  Early Espresso, Elegant Eggplant, Pear Pizzazz
Accessories:  Polka Dot Parade DSP (Marina Mist), Dimensionals, Tea Lace Doily, Crumb Cake Taffeta Ribbon, Corner Rounder, Petite Petals, Scalloped Tag Topper, 1 3/8" Circle and 1 1/4" Circle Punches, Sticky Strip, Envelope Punch Board, MDS Warm Weather Woodcuts Digital Download, Silhouette Cameo


I hope you will play along over the next fortnight and share your SUO 'Yummy' projects with us.

 

Design Team Blogs -



Thanks for stopping by,

Comments

Kathy said…
Awesome card Bronwyn, love the colors, they look great together. What size is your base card? I hope to case this as my girlfriend loves coffee. TFS
jameko@aski.ca
Kathy
Bronwyn Eastley said…
Hi Kathy, I followed this video tutorial -

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0EAVN9OTerI
Michelle Watson said…
Love you card had to try and make my own. I love the coffee stamp from stampin' up. Thanks again