In Colour Bows and a Butterfly

Can you tell that I really love the latest In Colours from SU as well as the digital punches from MDS

I'm a little excited that I can make paper bows using the Digital Bow Punch from the Tags For All Digital Kit, make them whatever size I like and then cut them out with my e-Cutter.  Pure bliss for the paper crafter!

 Tags for All


Another awesome addition to my collection is the cute little butterfly die from the Backyard Basics Bundle.  It makes the teeniest butterfly easel 'card' you've ever seen!

Backyard Basics Bundle


Inspired?  Please check out my on-line store for the entire range of gorgeous products from Stampin' Up! ®.  My customers receive a free tutorial with every order :)


Thanks for stopping by,


Comments

Unknown said…
Super cute butterfly easel, but loving those bows, that download is on my list (along with a million others lol), great cards :)