Lovin' MDS, New In Colours and Stamps

... oh! ... and all the other cool new stuff like matching punches and dies, awesome DSP and the time to stamp!   I made this easel card today for a friend's birthday -

Backyard Flowers

Firstly, I imported the 'Kisses Punch' from MDS, made an easel card template in my Silhouette Studio and cut out with the Cameo (electronic cutter).  I used Pistachio Pudding and Very Vanilla Card Stock.
 

The paper bow is made using 3 digital punches from the Tags for All Designer Template - Digital Download (Bow - bottom, middle and wrap).  I reduced it by 50% so it would fit onto the card.

Tags for All was released on July 2nd and it has some great shaped tags as well as this fantastic paper bow that can be re-sized to your heart's content. The new In-Colour, Strawberry Slush DSP was used in this example.  One great feature of the paper bow is that it will sit flat for posting. 


I really enjoy creating card bases with digital punches as they make a great 'canvas' to stamp on.  Speaking of stamps, I used quite a variety of sets on this card -

1.  Leaves from Summer Silhouettes -
 
2.  Sentiment from Morning Meadow (Hostess Set) -
3.  Background 'splatter' from Gorgeous Grunge -
4.  Flowers from the Flower Shop Bundle -
(stamps and co-ordinating punch)
5.  Bird from the Backyard Basics Bundle -
It was so good to actually have some time in my craft room today.  I hope my BFF likes her special 50th birthday card.


I was stoked to discover the paper bow punches in the digital kit.  I think it might be my new favourite thing to make!

If you are inspired to get inky, ALL products featured on this card are available from my on-line Stampin' Up! ® Store -



Thanks so much for taking the time to look.  Happy Stamping!

Comments

Lynne Armstrong said…
This is gorgeous Bron! I'm sure your BFF loved it :) Great to hear you've had some time in your craft space...and enjoying MDS and your cutter.
Anonymous said…
Hi Bronwyn,
I am a sucker for a good bird stamp and the one in Backyard Basics doesn't disappoint. Your bird is simply stunning. Love your card.
Kim
loyaz said…
Love your color combinations and especially the bird coloring. Thanks for sharing and thanks again for all the great recipe info.