CAS(E) this Sketch - Fine Feathers

It's rare that I get into my craft room on a week night but I had the house to myself for a little while and decided to ink up a brand new stamp set called Fine Feathers.

CTS #38

I'm playing along with CAS(E) that Sketch (a new challenge blog for me).  I was inspired to make a really quick and easy card to highlight four of the feather stamps as well as the five new SU 'In Colours'.


Feathers seem to be pretty trendy in the paper crafting world at the moment and I really love the detail in these stamps.

Project Recipe:
Stamp Sets:  Fine Feathers, Trust God


Ink:
 
Card Stock:  Whisper White
Accessories:  Basic Jewels - Rhinestones


Thanks for taking a peek,

Comments

Karen M said…
Beautiful card, Bronwyn! Love the colours and the way you have used feathers for the sketch. Great idea! x