Crafting with Jessi-Rose

I had such a lovely afternoon crafting with an ex-student of mine, Jessi-Rose.  I taught her in grade 5 and 6 and she's now at Uni!  I guess age is no barrier when it comes to a shared love of card making.

Here are two of the cards she made today but I can't share the third as that's a special one for Mother's Day. 

I bought this stamped image only yesterday.  It is from the company, Technique Tuesday ( © 2011).  The sentiment is a retired SU one. Colours used - Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla and Soft Suede.


Of course Jessi-Rose couldn't spend an afternoon with me without trying out my butterfly easel card.  It looks striking in black and white.  She is one talented young lady!

Thanks for stopping by.  Happy crafting.



Comments

Sam said…
Both of these cards are gorgeous.
I especially love the black and white easel card. Definitely a very striking combination!

Thanks for sharing these with us Jessi Rose.
Nikki Spencer said…
They are both beautiful Bron, Jessi did a lovely job,l love the punched DSP strip. No doubt she was inspired by her talented teacher.
It's lovely that you have kept in contact.xxx
H2 :) said…
It's lovely that Jessi Rose is still learning with you Bron. Her cards are beautiful - the black easel is stunning! :)