Bluebird's Proposal for Mojo #221

Bluebird's Proposal



I thought the card that I made on Christmas Eve would have been the last for the year but here I am blogging again for a Mojo Monday Challenge.

There's nothing like some new stamps, colouring pencils and accessories to get me back into the craft room.


Here's What I Used -

Stamp: Bluebird's Proposal (Gorjuss)
Card Stock: Whisper White, Crumb Cake (SU)
Colouring: Derwent Artists Pencils, Zest It Pencil Blend, Paper Stump
Accessories: Sweet Owl Premium Paper (First Edition Paper), Fiskars Embossing Border Punch - Eyelet Lace, Sizzix Textured Impressions Embossing Folder - Snowballs from Winter Set, frilly ribbon, Romantique Vintage Button (Prima), Dimensionals (SU)


Thanks for stopping by. I hope you pop back tomorrow night to see a round up of my favourite projects for 2011.

Comments

Archana said…
Very Cute! I just love this card.