Birthday Cards - so much Talent in one Post!

I celebrated my birthday a couple of weeks ago and thought I'd share with you some of the beautiful hand made cards that I received. Most of them have come from my friends at Just Add Ink and I am so blessed to be associated with such a talented group of awesome, fun-loving women.

Enjoy the eye candy -













This next one is from Stampin' Up! SU is celebrating its 5th year in Australia and all the demonstrators get an extra discount on one item of their choice in their Birthday Month.



This is what I chose to buy with my extra Birthday Discount. Thank you Stampin' Up! -

It's called the Doctor's Bag and it features the Stampin' Up! logo and is sized to hold the Big Shot Die Cutting Machine, cutting pads and dies.

I think I will use it as an overnight bag too.

I love the pink and black polka dot lining and the fact that the Big Shot sits flat inside the bag and there's so much room for Workshop supplies!

It's another awesome bag which I've added to my growing collection - gotta love that!

Comments

Christine Blain said…
What a lovely post! Wow, if only I'd known SU!'s Doctor's Bag had a pink polka dot lining, I would've bought one already! LOL. Gorgeous cards from lovely friends, Bron - you are very loved, you know x
Patrice said…
We know you so well Bron - look at that line-up of Marina Mist and blues....

Thanks for sharing all your cards, and your little SU pressie.

x
Mae's Cachet said…
Lovely post Bron! I also notice the feature of a few butterflies too!
Rachel Moore said…
Hope you had a wonder birthday Bronwyn. hope all your wishes come true xxoo Rach Moore, ( love the bag, always good to give yourself a treat
KimB said…
Ooh what a nice birthday pressie :) I laughed at Patrice's comment cause I thought the same thing - lol!
Wow! You must be a VIP to get a B'day card from SU! And ... you must be a wonderful friend to get such beautiful creations for your birthday. All round sweet chick ... I am thinking!!! :) Hugs xxaxx