In Love with Owls


If you haven't already figured it out, I love cards with owls on them. I've had a drool at the new catalogue from the U.S. and am hoping we get that gorgeous Two-Step Owl Punch but in the meantime I managed to spot this little Sizzix Owl Die at a craft shop last weekend.

I had a few spare kits left over from my last stamp class so decided to use them up but just change the owl design in the middle in order to try out my new die! I think it's cute!

All I can say is I am thankful for Photoshop as it is a very dull, rainy Sunday morning and I'm sitting here at my study desk amusing myself, waiting for the tiler to come and finish our bathroom tiles and trying to recover from this nasty bug that hasn't coughed itself away just yet!

Hope all is well in your household!

Comments

Rachel said…
Hi it's Imogen
Oh I love the owl card!
Thank you for the comment.