Just Add Ink Challenge # 19 - Colour

A Melon Mambo Hi



It's a COLOUR CHALLENGE at Just Add Ink this week. Below are the gorgeous, funky, bright, delicious colours that you have to use! Aren't they awesome?




Project Details for 'A Melon Mambo Hi' -
Stamp Sets: Say it with Scallops, Polka Dot, Frames with a Flourish
Ink: Melon Mambo, Elegant Eggplant, Taken with Teal
Cardstock: Elegant Eggplant, Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Taken with Teal (textured)
Accessories: Elegant Eggplant 1/4 " Grosgrain Ribbon, Paper Piercing Tool, Mat and Template, Punches: Corner Rounder, Scallop Edge and Scallop Square, Circle Ice Rhinestone Brad, Dimensionals


I hope you enjoy playing around with such a bright and cheery palette. I actually CASEd one of my own cards for this week's DT submission. It was a design that I sent into last year's Convention for the display boards at Canberra and it also made it into Stamper's Showcase on the 6th April this year. I love the simplicity of the design. This time around I have made a few minor alterations.

Here's the original -

Say it with Scallops
(Colours used - Elegant Eggplant, Pumpkin Pie and Bashful Blue)


On another note, this is my last Design Team Member submission until July as hubby and I are about to head off on a long awaited holiday to Cairns, Palm Cove and Port Douglas. We're going to celebrate our 'belated' Silver Wedding Anniversary and Brett will also be turning the big .. cough .. cough 'o' in June.

So ... I won't be around to judge or write comments for awhile. Have fun entering the next round of challenges and when I get back I'll take a peep to see what you've all been up to.

If you miss me (hee hee), you can always click here. You'll have plenty of reading material to keep you going!


Cheers,
Bron XX



Comments

Paula Dobson said…
This colour combo is so striking and I love what you have done with. Enjoy your trip Bron. Best Wishes,

Paula
Leonie said…
These are so sweet! Have fun on your trip, you are quite the jet setter this month!