Scallop Circle Die Meets Rich Razzleberry

Scallop Circle Upsy Daisy Card




If you haven't already heard, there's a new mini catalogue out this month and it has some fantastic new products!!!

Last weekend, I started to play around with the new Scallop Circle Die, new Cottage Wall Designer Series Paper and the new colour, Rich Razzleberry. I'm in love! I'm fine tuning some ideas for SWAPS so they will be a bit quicker to make using my brand new Big Shot Machine! This card is not one of them but a first attempt!

I got out the old faithful 'Upsy Daisy' stamp instead of Vintage Vogue to see what it would look like!

I'll be back with more ....

Bron XX

Comments

Mae Collins said…
I can see you are in love! Great card, TFS.
Anonymous said…
I love this scallop circle, and what you've done with it. Thanks so much for all your comment love - so appreciated xx
Caroline said…
This is lovely Bronwyn! Upsy daisy looks great!
Paula Dobson said…
Gorgeous, as always Bron! Great idea to use the scallop circle as a card. The colours are just scrumptious!
Hi Bronwyn!Love this ... and I am so excited ... because my Scallop Circle Die arrived on Thursday! I had a little fun with it on Saturday ... but now am itching to try a Scallop Circle Card! Thanks for the FAB idea! Hugs, Andrea xxx
Beverley said…
WOW...the razzleberry looks great with the colour combo you used...wonderful card...I love the DP...thanks for droppin' by my blog.

Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley
Leonie said…
Great, love your creative title too! lol!