Inkspiration's Sketch Challenge # 18

A Kind Word

I love the colour combo of Perfect Plum, Kiwi Kiss and Whisper White and have made a couple of cards recently using those gorgeous colours. This time around, I've added Pale Plum to the mix. For Keesh's challenge I wanted to ink up this girl stamp from a Kind Word as I hadn't used it yet!! Plus, I was dying to use some Flower Soft for the basket of flowers. With all this in mind, the sketch took on a very flowery theme!


Inkspirations Sketch Challenge # 18

I altered the sketch ever so slightly because I didn't want to cover up the border that I had made using the Trio Flower Punch and DSP.


Here's the 'deets' for A Kind Word -
Stamp Sets: A Kind Word, Vintage Labels, Boho Backgrounds
Cardstock: Whisper White, Pale Plum, Perfect Plum
Ink: Pale Plum, Perfect Plum and for the watercolouring I used Blush Blossom Crayon, Perfect Plum Marker, Kiwi Kiss, Pale Plum, Perfect Plum, So Saffron, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip Ink
Accessories: Watercolour Paper, Aqua Painter, Urban Garden DSP, Kiwi Kiss Satin Ribbon, Pretties Kit, Stampin' Dimensionals, Eyelet Border and Trio Flower Punches, Soft Subtle Buttons (retired), Linen Thread
Non-SU: Flower Soft (Fuschia)

If you view this beautiful card by Claire Daly, you'll know why I've had a fetish for this gorgeous colour combination. Thanks, Claire for the inspiration!

Have a great week. Mine will be busy as I'm back at work!
Bronwyn


Comments

AJ said…
Beautiful card, Bron. xx
Melissa said…
Oh this card is so gorgeous as is that little girl, a great job!
Chantelle said…
Great card Bron, lots of details! I love that girl image - it's one of my favourite SU sets. You've done a fab job with the sketch.