An addINKtive designs Competition Winner


CONGRATULATIONS
to Shelagh Moore who was randomly chosen to win a $20 SU gift voucher. Shelagh chose the second 'Polished Stone' card (pictured).

Here's what she wrote -

Saw all the cards at the training. Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is hard to pick but I like No 2. I love the curly label punch so much and the colours are just right.See you next year Bron. Cheers Shelagh Moore

Thanks to everyone who entered my first little competition. Humble beginnings .. and more ideas are rattling around in my head for future ones. I've even signed up with 'Mr. Linky' so I can upload your images.

So ... Shelagh, could you drop me a line to let me know your contact details and what you'd like to order with your voucher -

eastleys@aapt.net.au (or at) bronaddinktivedesigns@gmail.com

Kind regards, Bronwyn


Comments

Tania Gould said…
Congrats Shelagh!!
Loved the little competition!!! Can't wait for you next one and the new ideas Bronwyn!!!!
WOW!! I love the new look Bron! Hope all is well, just wanted to say HI!
Hugs Sharnee :0)